- Ensure that workers and office staff is not getting in contact with dangerous materials and that the working environment is clean and safe.
- Ensure that Panorama staff working or visiting 3rd party sites at any time respect and act according to HSE regulation and standards for the sites.
- Ensure that the workplace is safe.
- Evaluate machines and appliances based on safety standards prior to acquisition and only procure high ranked equipment.
- Warning signs shall whenever required be provided in the language of the workers.
- Machine operators shall be trained and fully aware of safety measures.
- Ensure that the safety equipment on machines and appliances are working at all time.
- Test fire hydrant system weekly.
- Ensure that Product Safety Specifications are available for Raw Materials and Finished Products.
- Prevent unauthorised staff to enter the production area without special permission and only in guidance of a member of management or a production supervisor.
- Provide air condition in the office and air fans in some areas of the factory shed.
- Ensure appropriate ventilation.
- Provide good illumination.
- Provide noise reduction when required.
- Provide washing facilities and toilets.
- Provide helmets for installation and factory staff.
- Provide safety shoes.
- Provide protective eyeglasses to factory workers and installation staff.
- Provide ear protection for operators of the saws.
- Provide hand gloves.
- Have a First Aid Box available in the Office, in the Factory Shed, and with the Installation Teams.
- Sell uPVC and steel waste for recycling to product traders before the skips are full.
- Dispose of packing material and other waste in an orderly manner according to the regulation and standards set by the Sohar Industrial Estate.
- Maintain and keep the factory clean and tidy and any time.
- Ensure that toilet and bath facilities are clean and kept in a good condition.
Ensure that all members of staff are aware of the HSE Guidelines and carry out practical training whenever required.
TRAINING AND AWARENESS
The HSE Committee of Panorama with the following members:
CEO, Operations Manager, and Supervisors shall meet once every second month to address, review, and improve HSE issues and awareness.